-Person servings, the cubes have been made cleverly rounded at the bottom so you can pop out the wanted amount of cubes and put the rest back again in the freezer.
-Help save space in your freezer with the exclusive stackable freezer tray design.
-Snug suit, trays and lids lock on, removing spills, contamination and freezer burn off.
-The tray holds 9 cubes and each cube is about two.6 oz.
?Versatile and Useful
-Freezing Child Foods, Breast Milk Storage,
-Jelly Mould, Ice Pop Mould, Cup Cake Mould,
-Large Ice Dice Tray, Herb Freezer Tray, Toddler Finger Foods Tray,
-Tray for Wine, Broth, Sauce And Foods Leftovers,
-And as a Paint Palette Tray For Youngsters.
?Healthy and Safe
- Lid keeps frozen little one foodstuff fresh for a longer time.
- Silicone is by natural means microorganisms, odor and stain resistant.
- Fda accepted and totally free of BPA, PVC, phthalate and other poisons.
- Tray can also be employed in the microwave (up to 425 F).
- Tray and lid may possibly be employed in the freezer and are leading rack dishwasher-secure
?High Top quality and Durable
- Tray and Lid is created of top quality Fda accepted foodstuff quality silicone.
- Our goods are backed by our daily life time ensure.
100% BABY SAFE: Made of Premium FDA approved food-grade silicone, free of BPA's, phthalates, PVC, latex, lead, nitrosamines and other nasty toxins, making them completely safe for babies
Healthy and convenient: Lid keeps frozen baby food fresh longer. Silicone is naturally bacteria, odor and stain resistant. Our premium food-grade silicone is safe to use in the freezer, dishwasher, microwave and in the oven for up to 425 F
Thoughtful design: Each compartment is made from soft silicone which helps you to easily pop-out the right sized portion straight from the freezer
Muil-use purposes: you can use it as large ice cube tray, herb freezer tray, mini muffin mold, mini cupcake mold, and it can also be used as a freezer storage container for sauces
The tray holds 9 cubes and each cube is about 2.6oz, it's the perfect size for your growing baby. Fill the pods up to half full early on, and up to completely full as your baby grows. No need for different size trays!